<p style=”text-align: left;”>Shalom my name is lizelle I’m a converted Jew and I have a wonderful relationship with the creator I’m so happy I found this course Thank you</p>
Hi, I am Jaime Pedraza, from Colombia. I have been learning about Kabbalah by myself for two years now. I have taken initiation courses on Living Torah, Biblical Hebrew and I have read many books and seen many videos. Recently I found this channel and it has been a wonderful experience. I want to delve deeper into Kabbalah studies, and more than that on the practical aspect of it.
I’m Gibson. Though I don’t have much understanding about this platform but I want to learn more about life and the basic truth that could make positive impact in my world.
Im marcus, i found this course on Youtube while trying to understand what sefer yetzirah and kabbalah are. im still not clear on what its teaching or what it is but i also cant stop wanting to learn more.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,381 through 4,386 (of 7,787 total)