Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 13 hours, 3 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,387 through 4,392 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies February 6, 2023 at 3:36 pm EST #311930 PaulParticipantHi, I’m Paul. I have participated in a few KabU courses in the past. I felt a deep desire to dive deeper! February 6, 2023 at 3:34 pm EST #311929 PaulParticipantHi I’m Paul, I have taken KabU courses in the past and felt a desire to delve deeper into the wisdom! February 6, 2023 at 3:13 pm EST #311926 MontyParticipantHi iam Monty,excited to learn Kab u Courses February 6, 2023 at 11:19 am EST #311909 GloryParticipantHello,my name is Glory.I live in India.I am curious and interested to know about my existence.what Am I and what I am made of. February 6, 2023 at 10:55 am EST #311907 BrandonParticipantI’m Brandon. I’m not 100% sure why I’m here, but hopefully that will become clearer. February 5, 2023 at 7:18 pm EST #311850 Paul DavidParticipantPaul David here..older, not wiser lol..looking to change that!AuthorReplies< 1 … 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,387 through 4,392 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In