Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,369 through 4,374 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello!

I a am faisal from pakistan i am very intrusted to know how to kabala work

Sreya
      Participant

Hi , I am sreya from India. Love to study about ancient world, the creation and the creator, the magic and the mystery of the world. I heard the term Kabbalah once…and it’s time to dive in it…hope for the best experience. Thank you.

peter4meena
      Participant

Hi

Peter Machado  From India.  I a catholic Searching for answers

Hoping to be enlightened here in the course

Noman
        Participant

Helo to everyone. Can anyone tell me that what is kabblah is really is????

Hi Noman,

That’s what we’re here to learn.  Lesson 1 will answer exactly this question.

Albert @ KabU

peter
      Participant

Hi I am Peter from South Africa

From a very young age I have always had a desire to find the truth and meaning, brought up in a christian family it didnt make sense to me so I have been studying and exploring alot of different beliefs and traditions for many years which has helped me to grow when shortly I discovered Kabbalah through my research on sacred geometry. Out of everything I have explored kabbalah just seems to make so much sense to me so I am very glad to be here and look forward to learning more.

marcelo
      Participant

I’m Marcelo Tedesco from Argentina living in Newport Beach Ca, 66 years old retired and I just interested on the ultimate truth or you can call it God if you wish !

pima
      Participant

Yo guys im a bit excited about this specially because it is a “hidden” knowledge and im a bit knowledgeable about conspiracy, ancient knowledge so it is interesting to me as it can directly change my life if it is legit ofcourse. anyway lets start the journey , i hope it is a good one

Viewing 6 posts - 4,369 through 4,374 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.