Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,393 through 4,398 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert George
      Participant
      • Robert Smith from South Africa. Currently if of merit no religion as such, yet on a path of discovery and obtaining wisdom in a spiritual level, believing the ancient teachings could only stimulate this inner quest for truth.
      Shannie Alvarez
      Participant

Hello, I am a spiritual writer and have been writing from a non-Jewish perspective, but I identify a lot with Kabbalah concepts. I am here because I believe Jews and non-Jews are in marriage much like the man and the woman. I write mostly on this idea. My perspective is very philosophical and my influences have mostly come from Judeo-Christian sources but I believe that all thought is meant to unite as ONE. Thank you for offering this free course. It is very encouraging information that I am happy is now available so freely to the world.

Lionel Rasquinha
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lionel Rasquinha, am an Indian, living in Mumbai. I am looking forward, through this course, to enhance my spiritual level.

Michaela Lv
      Participant

Hi everyone,I’m Michaela from china,and very excited about my  Kabbalah learning.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mira, and I reside in Texas. I am looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah and gaining insights related to it. One day, I would like to contribute to help create a more peaceful and harmonious world, where we respect the rights of others. Instead of seeking out short sighted, profit-driven motives, we should seek to uplift others and take care of our planet.

carol morillo
      Participant

Bello I am Carol, I live in Colombia.  I Like will lean about from the espiritual Life

Viewing 6 posts - 4,393 through 4,398 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.