Hello my name is John. I have been on the spiritual journey for several years after overcoming a difficult upbringing where hatred was taught in many forms. As I studied and matured I realized I had more in common with people than differences and I began to respect others as well as to study and learn from others. I have a Pastoral diploma/degree now and I have studied comparative religion and have found hints of the sacred science behind them all. I have a deep yearning to draw closer to HaShem/Creator and feel I can never learn enough. My true desire is to be close to Him. —Blessings to You all-
My name is Malik Supreme, and Eye am originally from Newark, NJ and living currently in Metro-Atlanta, GA… recently took a online course on Kabbalah and found it to be very uplifting, enlightening and interesting to say the least. As Eye seek further on this quest/journey to learn more about the DEEP/INNER me it seems that Eye am led to enhance this Ancient Wisdom commonly known today as KABBALAH!!!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,567 through 4,572 (of 7,787 total)