Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,573 through 4,578 (of 4,874 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gady
      Participant

Am George from Ghana and my friends call me gady, I always wish to understand what is beyond this universe and happy to introduce to the hidden knowledge, if the mind did not work the suffer.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi,I’m Sandra. Highly sensitive empath.
      I have never quite fitted in anywhere. I always want to save everybody, but I realize that I can’t. It has been a puzzle to me my entire life as to what my purpose is. I also want to discover why there is so much suffering worldwide.

Precious diamond
      Participant

Hi , this is me precious diamond from Pakistan .i want to know about my hidden potiential and also know how to connect more and more with natur and for what purpose we’ll send here and why we would die ….also know about what is hidden wisdom.
      Thnk you .

Samantha
      Participant

Hi my name is Samantha and I’m from the beautiful SA, and what I would like to learn from Kabbalah is how to connect more with nature and the space/s we occupy as everything and everyone is connected, why we are here and what our purpose is for being here. I would like to know more and have some of the questions answered that I have asked all my life and hope that I can have a more positive and fulfilled outlook of this wonderful thing we call life.

Samantha
      Participant

Hi my name is Samantha and I’m from the beautiful SA, and what I would like to learn from Kabbalah is how to connect more with nature and the space/s we occupy as everything and everyone is connected, why we are here and what our purpose is for being here. I would like to know more and have some of the questions answered that I have asked all my life and hope that I can have a more positive and fulfilled outlook of this wonder thing we call life.

Daniel
      Participant

I am Daniel from Dhaka. An engineer. Many times I feel alone. When I saw Kabu advertisement, I decide to spend my time with this for my betterment of mind. Yes, I am a newcomer here, thats why I want to say everybody – HI. Thanks a lot. I wish my time with this session will find a great vibes.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,573 through 4,578 (of 4,874 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.