Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,675 through 4,680 (of 4,892 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Usman Qazi
      Participant

I am Qazi Usman Mughees from Islamabad (Pakistan), I am M.A, M.S.C, B.ed, I am lecturer in a College, I like online free courses always. Thanks for this opportunity.

Welcome to Pakistan whenever you are free to visit. Thanks a lot

+923215204588

WhatsApp

Ramesh
      Participant

HI MY NAME IS RAMESH BHATTI
      I AM FROM PAKISTAN
      ITS GREAT HONOUR T0 BE HERE TO SERACH AND LEARN NEW THINGS
      SHALOM
      GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Danny
      Participant

Hello, my name is Daniel. When I first started my spiritual quest in understanding the nature of reality and myself I was about 13 years old. I stumbled across Tony’s perceiving reality videos on YouTube and was fascinated. I finally found something that was answering the questions I had. But at the time I was very skeptical of any and all teachings because I had been indoctrinated into Baptist and Catholic Ideology from childhood and was only just then breaking away from the church and seeking my own answers. Therefore, when Tony started talking about the more specific aspects of nature I became suspicious and decided not to continue learning out of fear of being indoctrinated once more.

15 years later, I find myself coming full circle to the teachings of Kabbalah but with greater understanding about the nature of reality and myself.

Ultimately, I would like to use this course as a method of attaining enlightenment. But I’ve learned the hard way that you can’t “try” to become enlightened, otherwise you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

So, all I can hope for from this course is to expand my sense of self larger and larger to gradually encompass more and more of reality, all the while avoiding the trap of letting the Kabbalah teachings become my religion or identity, and learning to live and be more like the creator and its bestowal quality so that one day perhaps in the most spontaneous of fashions I can end my own suffering and the suffering I inflict on others and live as one with the essence of the creator.

Hari Om

Eloria Williams
      Participant

Hello, I am Eloria. Every since I was a little girl, I have been curious about life and death, our purpose on this earth. We’re we Chosen? If so why? Is there more beyond or is this it. I’m excited and hope to gain wisdom and understanding.

Sadiqul Islam
      Participant

Hello, I am from Bangladesh.

Want to achieve spiritual and powerful knowledge.

Want to achieve some desire of life & Proper Way to develop myself.

Want to know thyself.

Hope it will be a great journey with kabbalah

fishbone Corleone
      Participant

I am Ibrahim Musah from Ghana, I Don’t Belong to any religion for over 20 years and still searching or seeking. I hope to find answers here. Thank you.

Regards.

Ibrahim Musah

Tel: 00233277770274.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,675 through 4,680 (of 4,892 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.