Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,765 through 4,770 (of 4,883 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sai Jampo
      Participant

Hello , i am Charles from Ghana , i am very to be here to lean much about what is Kabala. Thanks

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Hi everyone!
      My name is Danielle Vergonet, I am from the Netherlands. I am now into kaballah for a few months. I am always curious and searching for more in questions like why this is all happening, why we are here, what do i really see etc.
      Since I am busy with kaballah it really fills up my heart, i changes my way of thinking and i cannot wait to get to know more! It such a fantastic unown world opening up to me. I am also very excited to get to know new people from all over the world interested in the same thing!

Love D

Mihai Tarcea
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mihai and I am from Romania.I am here to learn new things about the essence of life,I hope this course will help me.

adesola sunday
      Participant

Hi is me Akinpeju Sunday I love learning a new things that why am here

Mamun agrani
      Participant

Hello,
      I am Mamun from Bangladesh. I am a banker by profession. I have a great interest in ancient wisdoms and stuff.

xavier shawn
      Participant

hi am shawn from kenya.I just want to grow and be better

Viewing 6 posts - 4,765 through 4,770 (of 4,883 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.