Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,771 through 4,776 (of 4,914 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rashi Kaknani
      Participant

Hey I am Rashi from India.. Numbers have fascinated me for a long time… And there is more to life and healing so would like to dwell more into it…

Myself vandhna from India and i need to explore more of my helaing abilities throught his course. I am a multi therapist and looking more for self exploring. Gratitude 🙏🏻

Ray
      Participant

I am Ray, I am 75 years old and I am looking for more knowledge and understanding.

Linda
      Participant

Linda from the US. I like to explore different schools of thought. I gain and expand my horizons with each one.

Pope Gee
      Participant

I’m Benjamin from Ghana and am more excited to be part of this family and also learn to add to my knowledge the hidden wisdom that has been kept from us for many years.

João
      Participant

Hi! I am João – John – and I am from Portugal…. I want to see who I am…. my role in this big Cosmos… How the Universe and its laws influence me and HOW I can be of service…

Viewing 6 posts - 4,771 through 4,776 (of 4,914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.