Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,777 through 4,782 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      saman Abbasi
      Participant

Hi iam Saman from Pakistan. I work for power sector. Iam a student of life. I want to explore and use positive energy around us to make full use of it and make a world  better place.

Aamir Hameed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello peoples. I’m Amer from Asia. Want to explore the mystery in my self.</p>

Rama
      Participant

I am rama from India .Fascinated to know new concept.

Mark Taylor
      Participant

my name is Mark Taylor. I am a retired software developer and project manager and now a professional musician and song writer.

I was raised in an evangelical church and home life, but it seem to me that church leadership wasn’t really living up to the things I was being taught, so I put all that behind me when I left home and started my own search for truth and meaning. I started by asking myself “why do I believe what I believe?” i’ve read up on Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, And of course Christianity. I sort of wound up back where I started, but really knowing the gospel for the first time. I have heard about the Kabbalah many times and spotted this offer to learn about that systemSo here I am.

Anna Lloyd
      Participant

Its no accident that am here

I was never taught kabbalha
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>I  yes i knew in 1999 because i was caught up</p>
      Am here to hear 👂🙂

Ray
      Participant

Hello, I am Ray, 75 years old and I am always looking for light.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,777 through 4,782 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.