Hi there, my name is Vivien. I only recently started to learn about Kabbalah. I was searching for true knowledge and when I found out about Kabbalah I felt it’s power of wisdom. I would like to learn and discover more.
Merhaba benim adım Alper öncelikle hepinize günaydın mutlu bir gün olsun .Ben Tanrıyı (Aşem) bulmak istiyorum .Onu çok seviyorum onu daha yakından tanımak anlamak öğrenmek isityorum .Çünkü İnsanın hayattaki en önemli amacının onun Yaratan Tanrısını tanımak bilmek olduğuna inanıyorum .
Hi seekers, im a student of the mystical and esoteric. For years I was wondering through religion feeling there was more, yet I could never get a grasp on what was missing. I started to study eastern spirituality and felt a sense of purpose and understanding. Yet still there was no clear path and method for obtaining progress.. I’m here because I need a community of like minded individuals searching for oneness and love in world full of chaos and deception.- phife