Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,807 through 4,812 (of 4,881 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      SOLOMON
      Participant

Hello my name is SOLOMON OZOEMENAM amam grateful to be here I want to know more about the nature and also hoping to acquire the best knowledge that will improve the way I understand some things happening around m

Aj
      Participant

Hello.  I’m Aj and I am searching for various keys to open the doors to wisdom and truth.  I reach out for further truths.

zch outfits
      Participant

Hi my name is abid I am here to discover nature and reality of life and meaning for live.

George Eyanu
      Participant

My name is George  from uganda am interested  in deepening  my spiritual  path thanks

Emilio
      Participant

My name is Emilio, I’m from Nicaragua and I’m a student of theology.   I’m in search of the meaning of “ everything” .    I hope to be able to see life more clearly.

Enyinnaya Nwokocha
      Participant

Hi I’m Kingsley, I’m on a spiritual journey and at the same time I came across this class on the wisdom of the Kabala which makes me think it’s no coincidence but a calling

Viewing 6 posts - 4,807 through 4,812 (of 4,881 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.