Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jane
      Participant

Hello I’m Jane.  I have always been in search of the Truth. I  have an immense deep desire to connect to God.  I have been drawn to Kabbalah for a very long time, but it never was the right time until recently, and I know it is this particular moment in my journey that I am supposed to dive deep, and  to learn the wisdom and the great teachings. I feel blessed and guided to have found this community which I’m excited about.

Argerie Quintana
      Participant

My name is Argerie Quintana, from Costa Rica. My biggest desire is to connect with people with the same spiritual awakening.

Sam Ben
      Participant

Hello, I am Ossama from Morocco, I’m here to learn more about the science of Kabalah. I am interested in the union of technology and spirituality.

Chaosflux
      Participant

I am Can. Ending up; having no desire or purpose in life;  I found myself here. I feel connected, even with the inanimate objects around me, not to mention all the living too. I was thinking I was going crazy or something but now i feel there might be a reason or calling behind it. In this course, I want to learn about serving and giving to life around me. Love and peace to all.

Susana
      Participant

Hello! My name is Susana, from São Paulo, Brazil. I am Jewish, but I do not profess religion nor do I attend synagogue, although I consider myself spiritual. I hope to find answers here and especially the most important questions for understanding and accepting life.

Eseza Byakika
      Participant

Hello my name is Eseza Catherine Byakika my desire is to access the truth and I enhance my life through the truth.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.