Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,005 through 5,010 (of 5,073 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Rivka, I moved 15 years ago to Israel and I am really interested in getting more into kabbala to find a different/additional approach to life and to understand what are we all “here” for … thak you!

Kitt Katt
      Participant

I’m Keket. KittKatt is a fond nickname of mine. I’m based in the southern part of the USA. I am seeking to better myself through my inner growth and to illuminate the path for liberation for others.

ana filipa lucas
      Participant

hello everyone, i am ana and i always wanted to deepen this knowledge. eager to get started. I’m ready!

Jeremiah Parra
      Participant

Im Jeremiah im working in Israel and im really excited to learn kabbala because i want to know more about spiritual aspect of life

Nnamdi Okose
      Participant

Hi my name is Nnamdi from Nigeria. I guess that the most important reason for being here is a need to find myself. It is my hope that this quest will bring me closer to who i really am.

Mike
      Participant

Greetings all. I’ve been fortunate enough to comprehend the importance of authentic sources, and I am thrilled that these sources have been substantially translated into English. Classes curated and taught by English speakers. No small thing! My first contact with this group was a compilation video on YouTube of this very class with Tony (likely from prior version of class). Why was this in my recommended list? I clicked it and became engrossed. Subscribed to the YouTube channel, caught Gil live–and joined KabU. I am impressed by the variety in lectures, blogs, publications, etc. available. My intention for this class: methodically receiving this ancient wisdom from authentic sources, expanding capacity for future receiving.

Glad to be here! May we all ascend together.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,005 through 5,010 (of 5,073 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.