Hi my name is shaimaa, I’ve been watching Kabbalah Info YouTube channel for few months now, I also had the pleasure attending the congress in New York a couple of weeks ago, and meet all the amazing teachers and students. I feel that the wisdom of Kabbalah makes so much sense touching my heart and my brains. Feeling the creator among the group was a librating experience. Im honoured to pursue the courses, and see what kind of evolvement they’ll bring to my life and the collective’s.
Hello All, My Name is Liss from California. For the last three years I have been experiencing an awakening I feel deeply, I can feel other’s emotions I question and reflect each day it help grasp the idea of oneness, I found you on YouTube and I understand I need guidance thru this path.
I am ultimately looking for the answers to many difficult questions. I hope that completion of this course will enable me to be a beacon for myself and others. I also hope to understand the divine as much as possible. I’m grateful for this course as a resource.
Hi my name is Stephen – i have always wanted to learn kabbalah as a path to being more spiritual. Daily religious practices are not helping me get to this place and I am hoping that Kabbalah is the path for me.