Hello to everyone, I’m Sarah from Texas. I have been on what seems to be a long search for the truth. I stumbled upon this, and I’m curious to see where it takes me. Best wishes for all!
Hello, my name is Jean and I have been searching for a long time for answers to a lot of my questions about the meaning and purpose in life.  I am excited to learn more about the Kabbalah. Thank you very much, J
I am Anthony from South Africa. I am 55 years old. I would like to learn more about what’s around and in us. I took no shortcuts (in life) in getting here but before my time runs out I would like to know more about what I seek most, and that is the real 100% truth (to the extent I am capable to grasping it, of course).
Thank you.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,227 through 5,232 (of 7,787 total)