Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 541 through 546 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bongo Land
      Participant

Greetings everyone, I am joseph from tanzania

Vincent Mark
      Participant

Iam 75 yearrelegious & a lover of spirotual in lightment.I have some but always seeking for more.Can you help me?

Ranga
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Ranganath from Toronto Canada and I registered a while ago but I did not start the lessons due to some personal tragedy I went through which threw me off kilter. I have somewhat regained my balance and eager to start all over again.
      I sincerely believe This great Wisdom of Kabbalah will help me to ascend the ladder of enlightenment.

wish everyone all the best.

Shalom

Shaun Nortje
      Participant

Heyo! My name is Shaun – I’m a lover of people and our amazing creator. I love high 5’s, walking on the beach, peanut butter and stargazing. My expectations to grow deeper in the wisdom of Kab, and to transform my life to a greater quality of bestowal. 

Joshua
      Participant

Hello and Welcome all..

I Am Kirin, great to be here &..

My expectation here is to

INCREASE my WISDOM

Spiridon Alexandru
      Participant

My name is Spiridon, from Vienna, Austria. I want to know more about EVERYTHING, because I always have the impression that a small detail is missing…

Viewing 6 posts - 541 through 546 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.