New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students
- This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 20 hours, 36 minutes ago by
Susan.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Dani Polovets.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies
- July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am EDT #294950
AlexandreParticipantI am very happy to be with you all. It’s my first time studying Kabbalah formally. I have read some books on Kabbalah and looked forward for a time like this to study it under a qualified teacher or group. I live in Accra Ghana. I am a retired finance and accounting and currently undergoing a ministerial program with the Unity Church in the USA 🇺🇸.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:25 pm EDT #294926
DanoParticipantI’m Daniel, US south Carolina. A grandfather. Married. Bible scholar, Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer, musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets. Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge. I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:23 pm EDT #294925
DanoParticipantI’m Daniel, a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar, Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer, musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets. Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge. I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:22 pm EDT #294924
DanoParticipantI’m a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar, Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer, musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets. Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge. I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:20 pm EDT #294923
DanoParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m a grandfather. Married. Bible scholar, Celtic / Messianic believer. Writer, musician. I’m seeking the outside of religious mindsets. Connections to the deeper truth behind what is merely popularly claimed as knowledge. I’ve read on the Zohar and find it beautiful. I’ve followed KabU on YouTube.</p>
- July 22, 2022 at 2:51 am EDT #294898
MayaA
ParticipantGood morning. I am MayaA Rösch.  I live in South Africa, in the a little town near the sea, Sedgefield. I read about the Kabbalah for many year but never studied it in depth. It is the time know.  I love to hear from people but in my self I’m not that communicative. Thank you.
- AuthorReplies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

