Hi! Rachel from Washington State here. I don’t know much of anything about the kabbalah, but had a near death experience at the beginning of 2020. I’ve been trying ever since to recapture that because all I know is how much I don’t know. Then someone dropped off a bunch of kabbalah books at my house and as I read it’s like my brain opened up again finally and now I have to know more.
I’m Gennadi from Germany. Through my yearning for spirituality and the forces behind the five human senses, I found the impressive courses provided by KabU. Here, I expect to acquire the knowledge that will accelerate and support the fulfillment of my life.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, everyone! My name is Julia. Thank you for having me here. I really go through some very rough times in my life and this made me look for answers and for deeper trues. So, that’s why I’m here hoping to make some sense of things and bring some more Light upon myself and my life.</p>
I am ann from India. I am a Jew by descent. I am a teacher by profession. I am interested in studying deeper truths. I am in the process of reading the Zohar. Looking forward to your course.
I am ann from India. I am a Jew by descent. I am a teacher by profession. I am interested in studying deeper truths. I am in the process of reading the Zohar.