Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 559 through 564 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello seekers!!
      I am Mar and I was born and raised in Mexico, to be specific in the beautiful city of Puebla.
      I am a Pisces as well as a Dragon, I was born in the new era, I am a 2000 baby.

I am currently living in Beijing China, I’ve been living here for 5 years now. I was here during the pandemic, from beginning to end, at the time I used to classify that experience as one if not the worst experience I’ve ever had to deal with, but now I see it as one of the most precious gifts I could ever receive from the Universe.

Since I was a little kid I wondered about the most peculiar enigmas and thankfully I still do. It was not until my birthday last year that I decided to fully dive into this questions and began to take it more seriously, finding myself reading all sorts of books and documents about sacred geometry, as well as emotional DNA and how we inherit traumas cause they are in our genetic code, I have a peculiar family history and I’ve been meaning to “fix it”, fix the traumas that I believe are not even mine; therefore you find me here, seeking for answers and fully committed to finding them.

Alrighty, that’s just a little about me and I hope I can get to know y’all better and I sincerely wish we can all find the answers we’ve been  looking for.

Live in peace, with love and specially being FREE!!

Sincerely, Mar.

Ernest
      Participant

Hello everyone, am Ernest Phiri, from Zambia. Am really excited to be part of this great class. It has been my wish to learn self awareness.

Ernest
      Participant

Hey everyone, I am Ernest Phiri, from  Zambia, and am really excited to be part of this class. It has been my wish for long to learn self awareness, so am here to learn.

Kat
      Participant

Hi, I am Kat. I live in Australia with my husband and two children. I have been interested in Kabbalah for a long while now. I have a few books about it, and I am really excited to take on this course.

Seraj Toumaraei
      Participant

I am  seraj toumaraei im from iran

I want to learn kabbalah

Phillip Abrahams
      Participant

My name is Phil. Born Jewish in 1945,
      As a Jew and a Freemason, I jave developed interests in many esotheric philosophies including the Kabbalah. I have read many books but never followed any courses. This is my chance to change and improve on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 559 through 564 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.