Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ashish
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m Ashish from Auckland

Elisangela Blaser
      Participant

Hi I’m Elisangela from Colatina, Brazil

im here to learn or remember things that will help in my spiritual path.

Azhley Byers
      Participant

Hello, my name is Azhley and I’m 39. I currently live in Saint Augustine, FL, but originally from AL. Kabbalah is very intriguing and I wish for an opportunity to learn more. I’ve personally studied many ancient scriptures and text, and have found that Kabbalah to give the most understanding of what I’ve been reading.

Zorka Vukicevic
      Participant

Hi. my name is Zorka from Belgrade, 57. I attend Kabbala course and want to dig deeper.

John
      Participant

I am John.  I am a 68 year old composer living in Arlington VA.  My partner and fellow adventurer for the last 42 years recently ascended to his next stage.   It is now time to discover my next stages.

LYNN
      Participant

Greetings from Gloucester, MA.  I am called to study because I am feeling the point in my heart asking me to.  Hello, dear friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.