Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tsembalami
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Lungelo Sihlongonyane. I come from the Kingdom of Eswatini, in the south of Africa. I am in my late 20s and what brings me here is a desire to master thy own self.

I believe there is more to life than what meets the eye. A book by Dolores Cannon on Jesus and The Essenes brings me here. By the end of my journey here, I wish to have attained enlightenment into my higher consciousness, and to be one with my being.

Ciobanu
      Participant

Buna.sunt Roxana din Romania,sunt fascinata de stiinta kabalah,abia astept sa ininvat cat mai multe.

Lu Sanz
      Participant

Hi! My name is Judith.  I am from Mexico and I love to learn about God and the way he thinks. Thanks for the light. It is an honor to listen your classes they are wonderful.  I felt in love with the Zohar videos. Peace.

Danny
      Participant

Hi i don’t like being asked these questions just to watch a video

Danny
      Participant

Hi

Ciobanu
      Participant

Buna,sunt Roxana din Romania,sunt fascinata de stinta Kabalah si vreau sa invat cat mai mult despree acest domeniu.

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.