Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      K-B
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Kevin-Brandon Corbett. I am very curious about the world. I was raised Jewish but lost my faith in Judaism and God. However, I feel like I am going full circle. On my quest to learn more about the world I ended up back here. I can’t wait to learn more about the Kabbalah.

K-B

Betty
      Participant

Mi nombre es Betty, vivo en mexico. mi anhelo es parender, adquirir mas conocimiento para entender que debo desarrlar en mi vida y compartirlo.

Sylvania
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Syl. I’m a homemaker from the Austin, TX area. I am hoping to hear answers about reality that will resonate with me (make sense and seem true) while helping me with this “life journey” that we’re all on together.

Britt Johanne
      Participant

Hello my name is Britt Johanne. I am Norwegian and live in Oslo.

I have allready listen to 2 video.

It is so many different teaching about Kabbalah. To hace thus confirmed feels good. I am eager to continue “listen” .

Britt Johanne

Zev Sayles
      Participant

zev. this has been calling for some years.. i guess this is the right time for me.

Renata Katarina
      Participant

Hi, I am Renata from Croatia,47 years old. I want to know more about Kabbalah and I am searching for meaning because I feel a little bit lost.
      I also studied at Kabbalh center so I want to see different approach

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.