My name is Kingsley Nwajiobi from Nigeria, I consider myself a seeker of truth, truth about myself and the world around me. I hope to find the purpose of my life here on earth and to live it fully.
My name is Kingsley Nwajiobi from Nigeria, I consider myself a seeker of truth, truth about myself and the world around me. I hope to find the purpose of my life here on earth and live it fully.
My name is Kingsley Nwajiobi from Nigeria, I consider myself a seeker of truth, truth about myself and the world around me. I hope to find one day the purpose of my life here on earth and live it fully.
Hi, I’m AJ I’m from Brazil and live in Massachusetts. I’m looking for 2 answers: who am I and how to connect to G’d. I believe I will find some answers here. Nice to meet y’all.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,773 through 5,778 (of 7,787 total)