Hello I am Trish. I live in Dublin, Ireland and I am always seeking to learn more about spirituality and philosophy. I have always been intrigued by Kabbalah and I am looking forward to learning more so I was delighted when I cae across your course.
Hello. I’m Nick. I live in Thailand. I joined because I want to feel like I’m moving – I’m reading an introduction to the Zohar, which is where I learned about this course, and it speaks of how you need others to truly move forward. So that’s why I’m here – I want to feel like I’m moving to the center rather than skating around the edges with self study.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello, my name is Fredrick. I am seeking spiritual enlightenment to connect with the Creator and to understand self and the world around me.</p>
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,779 through 5,784 (of 7,787 total)