<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello beautiful souls, my name is Tiffany and I am so very happy to have discovered KabU.  I am currently working on my PhD in Mystical Research and Kabbalah is part of my Thesis I am to write in about a year from now.  So, I am hoping to get some fundamental knowledge about Kabbalah and how I can apply it with all other Metaphysical/Spiritual paths in order to find a path of connection that can be explained Universally and hopefully…create world peace through the spread of this knowledge.  So I am very grateful for the people who put this together.  Already such a blessing. With love and light- Tiffany</p>
Hello. I’m Kimberly. I’ve always been curious and wanting more answers to all questions. I never stop asking. I am sure this Kabbalah class will help to expand my knowledge of the how’s and why’s of the universe.
Hi Friends, my name is Elizabeth, I wanted to give my special thanks to everybody in KabU for this amazing opportunity they give us to have a choice to learn about the purpose of our lives, and so how to be aware of our human nature of the will to receive and to discover what the creator wants from us to learn his qualities of love and bestowal.
My name is Kandace, i am a new student to KabU. I enjoy studying the wisdom of the bible as it relates to Kabbalah and i am hoping to get to know the creator in a new found ways through this course.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,953 through 5,958 (of 7,787 total)