Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

We strengthen the influence of the reforming light by connection to others in our workshops, to treat our friends as ourselves  to  desire to reveal the Creator, altruism, cultivating the intention to bestow, to become equivalent to the Creator, and to desire the correction and reunification of our shared soul.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

We can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by connecting with the friends in the group of Ten, by being tought by a spiritual guide and by reading original kabbalistic books.

tom
      Participant

The Creator can only be totally revealed if all of creation is corrected. That’s why dissemination is also important.

I think we can strenghten the influence of the reforming light by reading kabbalistic texts and connecting with other points-in-the-heart.

Wendi
      Participant

I stop calculating and seeking fulfillment of personal ambition and instead disseminate knowledge and examples of what is best for our contemporaries, setting the stage and preparing the apartments for Messiah (Moshiach).

David
      Participant

Ultimately  The revelation of His Godliness to his creations   is our destiny. So by dissemination  I hasten creation to that end  Also  by sharing the light  it allows me to b a conduit for the light  continually being replenished for what I bestow to others   Never feeling empty

Leo
      Participant

Connecting with others through Kabbalah will speed up the process to the one desire.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.