Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

Through our connection with others, correcting our ego, the teacher

Bongani
      Participant

We need to work with our intention- learn to receive with a desire to give.
      We can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by being in a community of people sharing the same intention.

Kathy
      Participant

We can acknowledge our nature and use it as a launching point to develop and grow the point in the heart.

Patrick
      Participant

Be open to the good light coming in.

Only accept what I can handle and ask for help to develop my intention to give,  illuminating areas within me that need to be elevated. Put into practice the methods of connection and bestowal.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

Through the point in the heart, the Creator helps me to find the wisdom of Kaballah which teaches me the correct methodologies through which I can serve the Creator and attain Dvekut with the King.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 272 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.