Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nick Martinez
      Participant

I don’t believe there is a corporeal solution we can comprehend before the revelation of the Creator, for all of our possible ideas of how our current issues could be handled would be distorted by our own egoistic interpretation of what this spiritual law of Love actually is.

Justin Wood
      Participant

If relationship was approached from the basis of love and bestowal we would all experience each other’s needs and desires intimately as our own…therefore there would be no sense of separation and no division. We would all approach all problems in the world as though they were our own.

Robert
      Participant

ein sof

N/a
      Participant

The ultimate goal is to arrive at a state of peace.  It is necessary for me to understand myself and my true nature to know that I am whole and complete and in need of nothing in order to arrive at a state of peace.  Peace does not come from wanting anything from outside of myself.  Peace comes from knowing I need nothing at all, and so I stop looking to find ways to feel good about myself by making gifts to myself.  My only desire, therefore, is to keep and extend my peace onto the world by understanding my brother’s intention and to remain in union with him by providing him with the fulfilment and satisfaction he is looking to receive from me.  My only concern is to remain in union with my brother for the sake of our peace, and I can only do this by receiving the desires of my brother and making them my own in order to bestow to him.  Peace is my goal, and using my vessel of reception to bestow to my brother is the way in which we both arrive at a state of peace.  To receive is the highest level of humanity.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

The issues would disappear as everyone’s life would be transformed as everyone else would have their best interests at heart and care for them.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom,

I wrote this poem a while back.  🙂 I think it answers the question.

Who Am I

I am one thread of the tapestry

Incomplete to say the least,

without this one Soul

one part of the whole

A vision …

one part of a united mission

To shake up and break up

Confusion and indecision

To understand that the band

Is bland without the instruments

Shine and refine from the inside out

That is what my mission is all about

Transcendence not dependence

Abide by universal rules

These are the tools

Required when I’m tired

All saying the same changes the game

The voice of the majority

Reinforces … marries not divorces

And forces us to face that this place

needs a new interface.

One hundred and forty-four (hz)

Open the door and set me free

To see that I am We.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.