Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 589 through 594 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zhenia
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have broader understanding of life’s laws and direction. I have deeper purpose to my life. I can continuously correct myself on my way instead of just moving automatically. I am able to receive pleasure from trying to connect to nature and to the Creator. I see that I am guided through my life and being corrected by receiving challenges on my way that make me think and become a better person.</p>

Jo
      Participant

It has been beautiful to see this wisdom shared in such a clear, concise way, leaving me very little room for confusion and questions.  I do not yet have a deeper understanding than previously understood, but I’m looking forward to learning more and finding out how to change my software on a moment to moment basis 😉

katy
      Participant

I have loved learning about the other levels of consciousness and how they too have connection the the Upper Light. This really brought to life the  concept of creation crying out to HaShem’s glory

Carlos
      Participant

There is this subtle invitation to reflect that there is more to life than what we can perceive and this is a huge thing to handle. In exploring it, we can start noticing the primal forces that operate in ourselves and in the system. I am learning more an more to not overreact to what happens with me.

David Edwards
      Participant

I’ve gained a deeper understanding by immersing myself in Kabbalah

Pedrini
      Participant

In the way that i am becoming aware of what’s my true nature. Meaning that since I am truly egoism=desire to receive, every single action carried out by me, it’s led by it. Understanding this leads me to the realization that there’s a way not to change my nature, but rather go above it, to one day, equalize myself/nature to the one the creator IS, Bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 589 through 594 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.