Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies

With an open and non judgemental heart.

Toke the death of an uncle to that the physical world is a phase. I wonder were the feeling of love comes from. I realized that the essence is to elevate the heart to love. The feeling of love expands the being. Loss of love can freeze time

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I am a lot smaller.

Frank
      Participant

My perceptions of the physical world is limited and there is a lot more than I know that are affecting my life.

Mitko
      Participant

The further away from the limitations of the egoism to receive for myself and the closer to the unconditional will to bestow the deeper I get the understanding of my life.

Karen
      Participant

I am experiencing examples of these forces at work in my life and in observation of others around me. I am grateful for the knowledge and blueprint that when we are in alignment with the wishes of our Creator and choose the path of light, altruism, and the intention of bestowing without any ulterior motives, we create a better life and a better world. Peace and blessings to all. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.