Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeff
      Participant

So far, I haven’t. I’ve been studying religion, spirituality and philosophy for over ten years and to this day, nothing has really “hit” yet. I’m waiting for the day I experience the “aha” moment as I tilt my head back and laugh at the sky. I’m finding Kabbalah very interesting, and so far, it’s presented some useful models for the universe which I agree with that make sense to me. I’m just hoping that as I further my study of Kabbalah I find what it is I’ve been searching for all these years. I’m hoping that by studying Kabbalah I will find some practical, empirical, testable truths which I can apply to my life that will allow me to live with greater joy, peace and equanimity.

I understand that we live beneath the barrier of machsom, and that we are limited by our mechanisms of perception. The point in the heart and the “sixth sense” keep being discussed. I believe I have this “point”, so how do I go about developing it and attaining the “sixth sense?” That is what I seek; pragmatic spiritual tech, not just models! I appreciate that groundwork has to be laid, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed what a fantastic and generous job the instructors have done at breaking down complex spiritual topics for the complete novice; but respectfully and sincerely, please get on with it! I have been traveling this road for too long! As time passes I become increasingly fearful that I will never find the answers I seek.

Sherri
      Participant

I am beginning to understand the concept of the Creator’s desire to bestow and the Created’s desire to receive, and it answers so many questions. While beginning to understand actually creates more questions, I am confident that I will “receive” answers as the process continues.

Ozie
      Participant

As above so below.  That which is affecting my life comes from the spiritual realm down to this world. If I want change that change needs to happen in the spiritual realm so the physical realm can respond accordingly.

Shaun
      Participant

Ive come to realise that reality is more than what we can perceive with our limited senses. It also explains some of the things ive intuitively felt for many years. It has opened my senses to looking at the world and events that happen in our lives, in a different way

Dee
      Participant

I am beginning to understand why my journey has been so complicated. The sensations  I am experiencing is incredible and through this there is an internal process occurring. It’s taken 71 years for me to become this desire.
      Thank you Kabu! 🌞

kenneth kimani
      Participant

I have come to the realization that I have been living my life in the wrong way and pursuing the wrong things hence the pain and dissappointments but I now realise that there is a higher benevolent force who’s desire is to bestow unto His creation but there is a blueprint to connect to this force.This is why I am here at KABU.

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.