Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brian Sachs
      Participant

I can catch glimpses of a goal or purpose that’s not egoism. I have a picture in my mind of a collective soul and a desire in my heart to get there. I understand the ego more than ever and feel its resistance, I understand too that this given from above.

Mihaela
      Participant

Giving myself, as much as I could, a favorable environment almost all my life. Small portions of reality have been illuminated within me over time. But since I found Kabbalah, it’s as if a huge curtain has been drawn and let the light in. Thank you Kabu !

Andrew
      Participant

I’ve gained a deeper understanding of my life and the forces of the world by realizing that I’ve called forth the experiences and circumstances in my life that I’ve needed in order to learn the truth of my being. These experiences, or at least the difficult ones, are drawn to a false or illusory belief I have about myself and the ‘reality’ in which I express. When I immerse myself in the feeling of these experiences, difficult as they may be, I create an opportunity to realize that the truth of my being is actually the opposite of what I was feeling, and that’s why it felt so difficult – simply because it was wrong, and that’s how our emotional guidance system works.

As I’ve learned and begun to accept the truth of my being – that I am a wholly perfect and immortal aspect and creation of The Creator – my so-called ‘reality’ no longer presents me with nearly as many nor as difficult opportunities for learning this. Instead, I’m calling forth the experiences and circumstances reflective of my new understanding of the truth of my being – ones indicative of joy, love, and a newfound sense of inner purpose.

dree monster
      Participant

In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

i completely changed how i see everything going on, i am now seeing things more and more from a a spirit having a human experience. i am learning to use the experiences i am given to change them yo a loving form and not about me but to a collective whole.

knowingness without thinking

Xavid
      Participant

I am learning that “As above so below” I am learning to peel the “ego” apart and discovering the answers within me..

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.