Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeremy Bell
      Participant

I have been feeling the deep interconnectedness of all things more and more

Dora Francis
      Participant

Similar to the most recent post I have not seen any change yet in my life and like him I have been searching it seems all my life.  What I can say is that I was introduced to Kabbalah about 10 years ago and what I was exposed to then resonated with my heart and head, however I was unable to continue. I intend to follow through in this more systematic approach as the information being imparted is certainly easier to understand. I await whatever revelation that comes as I delve deeper into this.

Elizabeth
      Participant

To measure that I am advancing in my study is to realize my nature, the will to Receive; the deepest understanding of my life allows me a better understanding between contrasts, such that there is a plan for development that was created for a purpose to reveal all the forces that operate on me.

Cristy
      Participant

That there is a  Great Power waaay beyond this world,  and that Power is the One That Governs everything in reality

Cristy
        Participant

Is not really way beyond this world,  is in this world though, the thing is that  we have to have the  hability to sense that Power, attain the Power with the sixth sense that we are developing

Rawan
      Participant

I have escaped death several times and in a strange way, each time I said to myself that these events were the result of coincidences, but the last time I began to search more about why I am still alive.!
      I felt that there is a divine plan drawn very precisely.
      I thought the reason for my existence might be family, friends or my students, but the truth is, perhaps I exist because I am within a plan and now I am searching for this plan !!

tom
        Participant

Maybe you died in those timelines, but shifted to a higher reality

jeff
      Participant

Is there a gateway to the spiritual worlds …

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.