Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 631 through 636 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

От других людей. Знания приходили ко мне, приходят и будут приходить когда они мне нужны и я готов принять их.

Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

By realizing that even the pursuit of knowledge is empty and unfulfilling. That the soul of man longs for a meaningful connection with the spiritual world.

Andrew
      Participant

I’m beginning to see how I’ve been on the path of suffering my entire life. Dissociating from life, running, running, running from the pain of living asleep, robotic. I was so tired and had nearly given up.

But I’m beginning to sense and open up my life to this Upper Force and receive Light. I can sense that I’m right where i need to be now.

I’m confused a little on what happens after this course and the sequence of courses but I’m sure that too will open up for me. Im very optimistic in a balanced way and not thinking this is a quick fix, etc.

Thank you all for this community!

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

My understanding reminds me to strive to understand and work towards emulating the upper forces or creator. Easier said than done!

John
      Participant

The reality is on another level and we live the outcome of that reality. My aim is to connect via the sixth sense, so to speak, to connect directly to the root

Gabriel Pinheiro
      Participant

I believe I can see my development as I see my questions and troubles from a greater angle and focus than those offered by egoistic programming.

Viewing 6 posts - 631 through 636 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.