Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 751 through 756 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

While I have long felt that underlying the unfolding of life there is a Perfect Loving Intelligence, I’ve always balked at the idea that this unfolding is according to a Plan. Now, this makes total sense to me. It’s like, duh, Miryam, of course! Huge paradigm shift.

peter
      Participant

I have learned more about purpose and meaning to life and to view things from a greater perspective and what its leading to for what one might call and end goal to achieve as a collective force

Harry
      Participant

I have gained insight into the purpose of life, the why.

S
      Participant

When I understand the forces working in this world betweet life & death. My advancements will be the understanding of the depths of my life & boundaries. That is the point I when I know that I am advancing .

Brad
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life and the forces by learning the laws governing the Universe and nature and by asking the question, what can I give to others? By understanding mentalism, vibration, cause and effect, correspondence, and polarity I get a deep understanding of the why, how, what, where, and when and how to reconcile these Laws/Forces to gain understanding in the world.

Jani
      Participant

God is present in good and bad that happens in my life. All is good if my perception of reality allows me to experience it as such. The steps in seeking the Light and attaining it will assist me to understand the meaning of all. The forces working in this world are unknown to me……still.

Viewing 6 posts - 751 through 756 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.