Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Inbar
      Participant

There is a light of awareness of the creator, pure good, joy, pleasure, and wholeness, but it’s our perception through the ego that keeps us focused on lack so that we cannot see it.  We have to build the capacity to perceive the light.  Part of that is to understand that everything that has happened to us that we perceived as negative was done for our benefit, to help develop the vessels or capacity to perceive the light that fills everything.  All forces are meant to bring about a reunification of the collective human soul with itself and the Creator.

Allen Eustace
      Participant

Well to be honest at this point in the study I dont think I have a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world.

Lucky
      Participant

We are meant not to be success but to get closer with Him

Loyda
      Participant

I am being shown everyday my flaws of character. I am seeing my egoism as in under a microscope. I see instances where I created conflict and disagreement by demanding that my wishes be fulfilled in spite of everyone else’s. It is incredible, as if I died and I am watching my entire life in a movie screen.

Samuel
      Participant

By changing my perception

Milos
      Participant

I asked the question, where am I wrong

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.