Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juule
      Participant

I believe that I was born into this world with a script that is playing out to be my whole life.  Almost everything that I played at or experienced as a child I lived to work at or experience again as an adult.  It was like  as a child I was practicing what I was going to do later on in my life. This tells me that there is a greater force at work around me to have things or situations set up to occur again.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

By beginning to understand how my suffering (ego) and experiences of opposition are custom designed by the creator for my development. I understand now how the collective soul works if we are opened to the desire to bestow.

Lily
      Participant

Learning the importance of connection with people internally

AmandaNZ
      Participant

Study of kabbalah has answered some fundamental questions for me including “why is there so much suffering in the world?” We suffer when we focus on our ego, and live solely to  the drive of our will to receive and that suffering is intended to push us toward the creator and the path of light.

Rokko
      Participant

I’m starting to understand and grasp the concept that there is much more in our reality that us waiting to be discovered. I’m starting to understand why certain circumstances arise in my life and more spiritual ways to interact and react to those  situations.

I learnt That we are correcorrecting by the path of light or by the path of the pain. My question is, what is the difference betwen this paths, If both of The paths leads-us from tthe correction?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.