Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies

So far the lessons have made me aware or at the very least think about a world that exists outside of my senses.

jill
      Participant

Now, at  76, I see the meaning in past events and feel calm with my current perspective. What we have learned so far has just reinforced previous study.

Actingraphy
      Participant

Well, honestly speaking, in no way. I believe any true understanding should be based on actual experience and results,

so I have not gained any real understanding yet, except for the primary theoretical concepts that I have studied so far.

I am going forward while staying as much aware and alert as I can, to see if it really works.

Jose
      Participant

By understanding that if there are roots, it’s because there are branches above (causes)

Charlotte
      Participant

I’m not sure that I have. Some days I feel a sense of something deeper, but other days I have so many doubts and wonder if Kabbalah is real or if I am just trying to make myself feel better. I have just started learning about this and watching the videos brings me a great sense of comfort. I am struggling with absorbing it and understanding my life in a deeper way.

I have gained a deeper understanding of life by learning the consequences of right and wrong. We are humans living on Earth to survive and find a purpose that is meaningful that serves god. The forces working in the world are the external factors of the world, such as nature, weather, the media, the internet, and all the material things.

In conclusion, life is about gaining experience, knowledge, and wisdom to become the best version of yourself. We all must be here for a reason and I believe that it is to get to heaven.

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.