Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

• This topic has 797 replies, 724 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by Gerrit.

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juan Londono
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!  There are so many ways that i have gained a deeper understanding of my life and forces in the world…  Starting with the hidden nature of the creator to the deeper understanding of my own nature and the desire to receive pleasure.  Helped me make sense of my life especially in my past…  Where before i saw so many painful memories i now see the bestowal of the creator everywhere including myself.  My entire perception has changed.</p>

Tbalt
      Participant

I get deeper understanding by observing nature.

Renzo
      Participant

Everything starts with a desire.

Soraziz
      Participant

I’m still learning…

Rae
      Participant

I am much more at peace with the chaos going on within and without me all the time. I feel seen, heard and felt through connecting to others and this I experience as coming from and through Creator. I no longer resist the Truth of None Else Besides Him. There is so much more,but words fail me, it’s feeling and color of pure Light…there are no words!
      Truly Grateful
      Mitakuye Oyasin (we are All connected)

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>My emotions are being controlled outside my real inner man and I need to see how hard I have become to myself my own developed architectural life circumstances beyond my  understanding
Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.