Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

I have a greater sense that life is truly beautiful. My perception can be different than what I am being told on the news, social media, and the community at large. The more expansion I allow in my learning of Kabbalah, the more the world looks different.

Ptr
      Participant

All I can say is that know that I know nothing. That’s the only deep understanding I have gained.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

Understanding some of the limitations I have put upon myself with my thinking. Some which is generational and are patterns of thought passed down and others from culture.

Ben
      Participant

I have spent most of my life in self-centered pursuit of pleasure.  I have always felt this hole inside which I sought to fill with food, alcohol, etc. It would medicate the pain of that hole, but it always returned. With mitzvot and Torah I feel a fulfillment I have not known before.  However, I feel such deep sadness and regret that I spent so much of my life selfishly and I feel very ashamed before the Creator that I did not recognize His generosity toward me in my life when so many suffer.

Shel
      Participant

Everything is simultaneously clearer than ever and foggier than ever. 🙂

Joey
      Participant

Equivalence of form has become clearer

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.