Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Renzo
      Participant

Everything starts with a desire.

Soraziz
      Participant

I’m still learning…

Rae
      Participant

I am much more at peace with the chaos going on within and without me all the time. I feel seen, heard and felt through connecting to others and this I experience as coming from and through Creator. I no longer resist the Truth of None Else Besides Him. There is so much more,but words fail me, it’s feeling and color of pure Light…there are no words!
      Truly Grateful
      Mitakuye Oyasin (we are All connected)

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>My emotions are being controlled outside my real inner man and I need to see how hard I have become to myself my own developed architectural life circumstances beyond my  understanding

So far the lessons have made me aware or at the very least think about a world that exists outside of my senses.

jill
      Participant

Now, at  76, I see the meaning in past events and feel calm with my current perspective. What we have learned so far has just reinforced previous study.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.