Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I don’t even know where to begin, first of all, it almost feels like everything I’ve known so far and have been considering to navigate through life it’s wrong; I’m much more than I thought I was, and much less. Everything it’s really interconnected in a way that you need to go through a process to completely assimilate. I now know that the reality that generates it’s a cocreation that works as a flesh mirror, and everything it’s been considered and guided towards my development, I now know that the only thing I truly desire to dedicate my energy to is to fulfill the desire of my soul, the desire of the creator for me in this incarnation, to walk the Torah path, el camino de la en-señanza.

francispaul65
      Participant

By understanding what are the forces that influence my life and the world around us.

gabriele radino
      Participant

by understanding and integrate the upper world….

Belinda
      Participant

The forces working in the world are a reflection of the upper world, but we only perceive a small spectrum of this reality via the limited perception of our 5 senses.

Nika Student
      Participant

This wisdom offers a new and wider lense through which to experience life, reality and inform day-to-day choices. I make a choice every minute – to do or not to do something, to make an effort to hear a friend’s question or  let my thought drift away, to pass a judgement on another or inquire within why does nature show me this particular irritation or enhancement right now. The simplicity of the picture framing existence as development of the desire and my unique role in it is attractive. The study is liberating because it places everyone and everything into a purposeful path of development. As long as i am able to stay in tune with the purpose, there isn’t much to worry about day-to-day.

Livi
      Participant

My spiritual world has everything to do with my corporeal and the success of my spiritual journey depends on the authenticity/purity of my spiritual yearning and that it is possible to perceive the spiritual whilst living in the corporeal – with a soul that’s filled with the Light of the Creator. This truth has brought me so much peace.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.