Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Glen
      Participant

Some of my life’s events that confused me before have more meaning, even if that meaning is not what I would have simply contemplated without this deeper focus.

I’m starting to obtain a little bit of more understanding constantly gaining knowledge and understanding which clears my head with so many questions. I still have reality is not what I thought also getting closer to the Creator is my main goal to know him better to gain a better understanding to have a better relationship with the Creator

M H
      Participant

I have come to understand that God has ordered everything.  I am only working within the parameters in hope to become more like the creator so that I can understand and work in balance

Bheki
      Participant

I think my perspective on a lot of things has shifted somewhat. My mind is opening up to exploring all possibilities. A different kind of desire has certainly risen or growing in me. I’m excited .

Tracey N
      Participant

I have grown to understand why we suffer and can now appreciate everything seemingly negative, that has happened in my own life in such a way that they now seem like positive events. I can see now how they have connected to bring me here, to the study of Kabbalah. When I see the suffering of others, I can appreciate that it is necessary for them to experience that state as a way to propel them toward the correction they need, just as it has done for us here. In that way the suffering seems less “painful”.

Liss
      Participant

In feeling other’s emotions deeply and being sensitive my self. I always questioned it.

I have always wish I can heal other people. I see different perspectives for every situation. No right or wrong and so on

is how I knew there was more to our story I was very young when I started to question and seek for understanding thru knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.