Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Blue
      Participant

By the way I perceive GOD

Robert
      Participant

I gained a deeper understanding of what little control I have over any outcome for mysefl except to work towards a better outcome for others.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Now I know that I am on the path of suffering, it still does not make it any easier to shift.  Definitely, more work is needed. The good news is I have FAITH on my side which is helping.

David Shukhin
      Participant

True knowledge is beyond reasoning and beyond the intellect.

Mixedmultitude
      Participant

A lifetime of knocking around without genuine understanding and reconciliation to the Creator has brought me face to face with the emptiness and dissatisfaction of the world we live in. There is deep desire to transcend my own physical/mental/emotional limitations, to become one with the almighty creator and shed the egoism that causes me so much suffering.

Sonjia
      Participant

I understand that the ultimate goal is bestowal and I understand that the forces of this world are directing me along that path.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.