Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I imagine it would feel like my heart has expanded one thousand times bigger and that the whole environment is filled with light I can feel and almost see.  I imagine that my ears hear the most beautiful melody I’ve ever heard.  I imagine that I would feel the Creator’s contentment filling the room.

Cyndi
      Participant

I don’t know, but I would love to experience it – I would imagine that it would feel like love —

William Taylor
      Participant

sooooo amazing, and to feel so conected!

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

rejuvinating

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

Imagine a Kabbalah Gathering, with thousands of hearts beating as one, a symphony of souls, one soul, in search of higher meaning. The sensation of being overwhelmed, consumed by the beauty and intensity of the moment, as the veil between the physical and the spiritual becomes ever so thin.

To experience such a transcendent awakening, one must create it within oneself, amidst the cacophony of ego that often dominates our human interactions. To achieve this transcendence, we must first create it within ourselves, overcoming the powerful pull of our ego-driven impulses. As someone who has attended trade shows and conferences dominated by ego, I know how challenging it can be to stay true to our spiritual path.

But within me resides a voice that longs for more, a voice that recognizes the value of taming the ego, of nurturing spiritual growth through a small group of 10. Though it may seem like an unattainable dream, I will continue to hold my spiritual development in the highest regard, pursuing the beauty of a Kabbalah Gathering with all my heart and soul.

John Caton
      Participant

Expansive. Desire … multiplied.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.