Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira Brooks
      Participant

I imagine that it would feel as if we were a part of unified collective, coming together to congregate. It would be wonderful.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

In thing that would feel fantastic. Feeling as one and together

Jurgis
      Participant

Hello!

It could be like when you melt away and part of you is of something more meaningful and collective that feels as one.

Something similar to this event: https://youtu.be/Ajzksqi6DDM

Candace Joy
      Participant

I imagine a Kabbalah gathering with thousands of points in the heart would be an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy!

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I can only imagine that the feeling would be like being home with like minds and hearts.

Hing
      Participant

I imagine a Kabbalah Gathering with 1000’s of Points in the Heart feels like our One Heart is getting very big and the sensation of it pumping strongly is electrified.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.