Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kristin
      Participant

Just watching the video . Emotional. Profound love.

Marcy
      Participant

That would be like electricity.  Super exciting!

Dante Yigael
      Participant

A jubilee with laughter, joy, connection, supporting environment, and growth. Like the Creator is present in our midst. That’s how I felt at the 3 Day Leap this year.

Haze
      Participant

Joyous 🤗

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

How do you think a Kabbalah meeting with 1,000 points in the heart feels?

I can’t imagine it. I feel a great desire to experience it.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

What do you imagine a Kabbalah Gathering with 1000’s of points in the heart feels like?

Feels like love is in the air connecting the souls in harmony, learning from each other and revealing the upper force.

Desire to grasp the books with the help of the teacher, sensing victory by correction of the egos. Feeling peace and elevation within.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.