Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Liss
      Participant

I think the universe has send me someone to help, I have been trying to tell him that he has the desire the point of the heart, he just has to nurture that desire by practicing daily with family members who is he is having issues with.

Ricki
      Participant

“The light” is an influence of the upper force. “Reforms” insinuates correction and movement toward equivalence of form.  By participating and engaging with fellow points in the heart, kabbalistic texts and a guide/ teacher, we attract the light that reforms. If helping others accentuates the effects of the upper force, then there must be some element that is congruent with the creator’s quality. The creator’s quality is of bestowal, unconditional and unlimited fulfilment, connection, and love. When we aim to help friends, a few processes occur:
      1. we recognize they are part of us, the one soul of Adam Ha-Rishon that was shattered, and it is our responsibility to aspire toward connection. We appreciate the friends as part of ourselves.
      2. Despite our egoistic tendencies, we can work above the ego by utilizing the intention to bestow and faith above reason
      3. By intending to bestow greatness to the friends, we emulate the quality of the upper light. By helping the friends progress along the spiritual path, we are all uplifted.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

“The eye can’t see itself,” so we need the other(s) to give us information and feedback where and how to change and transform ourselves to become better and more spiritual humans.

Gabrielle
      Participant

When we help others, we are striving to reach equivalence in form with the Creator together in connection.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

By working together we amplify our desires, everyone in the group gets all the desires in the group. If I remember correctly this generation is supposed to enter spirituality together, it can’t be done separately.

umut ozturk
      Participant

we are like a toddler, mimicking the bestowing nature of the Creator. Like most of the infants we want to be grown up, ie reaching an equivalence of form with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.