Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Caring for others draws light to the one who cares. It’s being of the same quality as the Creator.

Katel
      Participant

Helping or loving the others, those with the point in the heart on the spiritual path, invariably means loving that part of the whole (Adam Harishon) of which i am equally a part of too. As one heart and mutually bestowing to ourselves, we shall advance together towards re-building back the shattered pieces of the Collective Soul!

Peter
      Participant

It’s like most other things in the spirit realm… A paradox. The way to advance is to help someone else advance. As I’m thinking about it, even if I’m behind them, pushing them forward, I naturally have to move forward with them.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

I can reveal and feel the Upper Force only through my connections with others.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

By helping others I help myself, because we are all parts of one. I am in others and all others are in me. If I see something in the other, it means I have a Kli for reception. Fixing it in me, fixes it in them. And others are like a mirror of me. So looking for qualities in others I actually find it in myself. Without others I would not find all the vessels in me.
      By joining forces with those with point in the heart we increase the common desire and by that draw more light that reforms. And by helping others we become similar to Creator, because he helps and we help we have the same quality.

Purity K
      Participant

By keeping in mind that “There Is None Else Beside Him” at all times and by always trying to build love instead of building conflict.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.