Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kristin
      Participant

To further progress my understanding of spirituality . My desire to achieve in this semester is to make my connections with others deeper than it is on this day that I am beginning .

Marcy
      Participant

I desired to understand more about how to live in the upper realms, while still operating in this earthly realm on a daily basis, i.e. going to work, grocery shopping, etc., while still having that felt connectedness to the upper realms.

sj
      Participant

I desire to understand my actual desires deeply and to be grown more into a being who resembles the Creator. I want my desires at the level I’m at to be corrected. I want to walk the middle line with joy. I want to know the Creator deeply.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I want the light to form a genuine desire in us to connect with our soul and to bestow to the Creator.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

I want the light to form a genuine desire/ need in my heart to adhere to the creator. I ask that the light gives me the ability to surrender to it so that I may forget my own individual will and align with the will of the light. I want to be able to see the hand of the creator behind all phenomena so that i will know experientially that there is none wlse besides him. I also want these realizations to come not for my own sake but so that I can then use that wisdom to establish deep connections with everyone that I come in contact with and come to see them as extensions of myself. I hope to serve as a mirror to reflect the light of the creator to others so that when they look at me they see him and all of his glory.

Vania
      Participant

To absorb more.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.